Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Riddle Wedding I Coming Soon

I did not even have to look at the rest of the photos that I had taken on their wedding day before I knew that this was the photo I wanted to share with you first. The moment was authentic. He couldn't wait to kiss his bride every moment he could. The sun, soft behind them as he so gingerly placed his hand on the small of her back. Priceless. Elegant. Romantic. Perfect.

The moment the shutter clicked I knew this is the photo I would be sharing with you today. In fact, I think I even said it out loud. 
More beautiful images to come of Mr. and Mrs. Ty Riddle!

In the meantime, take a look at the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Andy Kennedy from just a few short weeks ago. You will be smiling from ear to ear for sure.

Until next time...
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment