Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Mayhem I Narrative

Or is it really Mayhem????

I flew out of the great city of Tampa on Friday and the weather was all sunshine and summer time to be a guest at the most beautiful wedding and spend time with some of the most amazing people this world has to offer.

In the back of my head was "this terrible storm that is going to sweep over Tampa starting Sunday night.!" In the meantime, I had a flight that wasn't schedule to put me safely on the ground in Tampa until 10:38pm...


Through the panic of possibly making Atlanta my home for the night, I made it back to Tampa, safe and sound AND on time... to a little spit of rain and sunshine on Monday...

Dramatic much? And now we march forward and look forward to a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Happy Monday all (and I am jealous if you are a student that got classes canceled or an employee of a company that told you to stay home..)!

-km

No comments:

Post a Comment