Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Mayhem I Narrative

One of the things I love so much about the reception portion of wedding is the dancing. Not just the electric slide and YMCA, but what lies in between. People get this courage to step out and just be comfortable in their own skin. My favorite in particular are the grandmas getting down on the dance floor. I could just sit and watch them all night. It is on this special occasion that you get to watch grandparents do something out of the normalcy of life, dance. They are so happy move-in and a groovin' to the beat of the music and just truly enjoy what the evening holds. Take  a look at these images from this weekends wedding and tell me they don't make you smile as least just a little bit.

All I have to say is that I hope I am that grandma! I want to put on my dancin' shoes and enjoy the night. I hope you aspire to do the same :)

Happy Monday!
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment