Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Mayhem I Narrative

All the hype around our home has been about Freeze Pops. Forget dinner or a drink for the car, instead we reach in the freezer for a little plastic casing filled with goodness! I feel like I am five years old again. I find myself craving this little pocket full of goodness at random hours of the day. (Yes, including at breakfast time). Just last week I went to the local Publix and grabbed two bags to place in my freezer for a little after work snack. When checking out I had a little convo with the cashier. It went something like this...

Cashier: "Oh, who are these for!" [overly excited]
Me: [with a confused look] Me???
Cashier: Really? No kids?
Me: No. How do you think I make it through work without one of these waiting for me at home?
Cashier: [Belly laughs] I love it!

 And then I discover that they have KOOZIES for them! So genius!
[Note that it is again a small child eating the Popsicle and not an adult.]
 My excuse is that I am a kid at heart and through Florida's humidity, Freeze pops are a must in my daily diet. Valid? I think so :)
I hope you are having a fabulous Monday. Just because it's Monday, don't take today for granted!
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment