Friday, August 31, 2012

One Year Later

Oh happy day! This weekend marks the first anniversary for Mr. and Mrs. Stang. Let me introduce you to Matt and Amanda Stang. I met Amanda while attending Anderson University and Matt, her high school sweet heart. Now, one year of marriage down and 50+ more to go! Congrats you two!

Matt and Amanda are a special couple to me, they took a risk with me and jumped with both feet forward. Matt and Amanda were the first wedding I photographed just one short year ago. I still believe to this day that Amanda believed in me more than I did myself on that September day. Shaking in my boots and drenched in sweat from the hot summer heat, I shot my first wedding in Norwalk, Ohio and at that moment fell in love with wedding photography (if I hadn't already...). I made it through the day in one piece and came out with some wonderful images of the groom and his beautiful bride. To this day I thank the Lord for giving Amanda confidence in me that I could never find in myself.

So, to the happy couple and many more years of love and laughter to come! I love you and am thankful for you daily.
Take a look at the Stang's Wedding day and the beauty it was just one short year ago.

Since that day, I have shot two more weddings, the Kennedy Wedding and the Riddle Wedding, and have a third coming up on the 1st of December. I am looking forward to 2013 and what weddings I might have the honor to be a part of. Feel free to contact me or check me out on Facebook if you are interested or have any questions! I look forward to hearing from you.

Until next time...
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment