Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Mayhem I Narrative

Oh Monday, why do you come so fast! With a weekend packed with friends, fun and continued process of moving (ie. errands, painting, organizing, etc), my alarm went off this morning and it took everything in my body not to curse at it as all I wanted was another hour (or two or five) of sleep. However, I will say, Monday exhaustion is usually a sign of a weekend well spent. On the down side, coffee becoming your saving grace to make it at least until lunch. I sit staring at my coffee between sips hoping for that pep in my step.
What would we do without coffee, especially on Monday mornings!? Grumpiness and frumpiness would take over the city, but no fear! Coffee is here!





Enjoy your Monday and be thankful that another beautiful day has come :)
-km

Ps... I want one of these :)

1 comment: