Monday, June 4, 2012

May I Instagram

And here we are, once again my friends. May has gone by and the world has welcomed June with open arms. For me, May was filled with firsts, lots of tears, moments of great joy, moments of no joy, and at times, complete chaos. 
[Deep Breath]....
So as I still fight for what normalcy looks like, here is a visual of what my "normalcy" looked like for the month of May.
First Craig's List purchase (in preparation for my new place) - Photography in the making - Getting my first oil change all on my own - Time with precious children - Indiana wedding - Seeing best Friends - Keeping up my coffee addition due to lack of sleep in all of the chaos - Seeing family - Staying with a friend - Giving blood - Photography at work - Living in my swim suit - Saying good bye to a new friend - Evening Pond Fishing - Date nights - Kortni Marie Photography Branding in the making - Picnic with friends - Loving on some sweet children - Candy Kitchen beach day - Memorial Day Weekend - Sweet Birthday Celebrations
***
Wooooo.... What. A. Month! 

Boy was it fun, but boy am I pooooooooped. So here's to getting more sleep this month, but keeping the good times rolling and being open to what is ahead. All I have to say in all of this is how thankful I am that God is driving the path for my life and not me. Can I get an Amen on that one!? 

I hope you June is blessed and God remains the center of your being. Enjoy every moment and be sure to come back and see what's going on over here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment