Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Erick & Brandy I Coming Soon


In my short trip home to Indianapolis, I was able to squeeze in a photo shoot into my Sunday afternoon. I met up with Brandy and Erick and we talked wedding for a full two hours. June 2013, they will become man and wife, and the time leading up to that date is just exhilarating. Here is a sneak peak of our sunny, summer afternoon photo shoot.

After each photo I think I wanted her red hair more and more. Beautiful right!? A full “best of” preview will be following shortly behind, so keep your eye out for more.

On a side note, I went from Indiana, with brush fires starting on the side of highways due to the lack of rain to a drowning Florida. After hours of delays, I made it back to Florida and my view looks something like this. Welcome to the Sunshine State?
Yes, that is a road…. Here’s to facing my first Hurricane season as a Floridian! Clink* Clink*

I hope you are enjoying your week!
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment