Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Mayhem I Narrative

Monday’s tend to be frumpy 99.9% of the time. Friday’s however, tend to be fabulous, fun days! It’s amazing how much an attitude changes within a span of four days… and this depicts it perfectly..

It my efforts of optimism, I am trial running my version of “Monday Mayhem.” My head is full of randomness and music lyrics for every sentence spoken throughout the day. So I thought I would entertain you with what passes through my crazy mind and what treasures I find throughout the week of normal life.
My goal is to turn that frump into a happy dance and turn that Monday frown upside down.
So to start my first display of Monday Mayhem… here we are…

This is an introduction to my daily life. For whatever reason, this song goes through my head at least once a day… I can’t help it. It’s like a disease
This is what I wish my car looked like. Red shells surrounding, ready to pounce when I can’t handle the dumb dumb in front of me any more. Ha. Yes, road rage at it’s finest! I pray God gives me patience every day when I am in the car. Please continue to pray for me :)

Who’s been following me at the airport!? This was me on Friday… and again this evening…

And then there was me... and as my little 7 year old friend Brice would say to me with a disgusted face... "YOU'RE WEIRD!"

Start your Monday off with a smile :)
-km


1 comment: