Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Illuminating Joy


The phrase “Girls just wanna have fun” speaks so clearly here. The red lipstick, standing in a fountain of sun and water streaming, it all speaks to that simple phrase. In case you missed the introductory blog post, you need to check it out! Click here. You will be blown away by her sheer beauty.  

So I now want to fully introduce who is behind the images. Please meet Michelle. She is a competitive roller skater gone stellar. The long brown curls, porcelain skin, and million dollar smile don’t even begin to encompass her true beauty. She is a woman sold out to the Lord, loving and patient. She has a spirit that bounces off of every wall and you can’t help but smile when you are around that.

Check out this stunning woman (both inside and out). You will find yourself staring at the computer screen with a smile on your face. The joy is contagious. She is uniquely Michelle, perfect just the way she is.

Take a look for yourself.

At the end of our session, we debriefed on the past two hours. Michelle said that she found it to be so true that I would guide her along the way, I would make her feel comfortable, I told her “I lied… one more” at least three times, she laughed at my ridiculousness, and she walked away feeling joyful and empowered. So at this point I want to say, I TOLD YOU SO! Check out what I say to expect in a shoot here and see what lines up with her experience. Let’s just say, I don’t lie… ok, ok…I only lie after I say “Last one,” and then get another vision for another “Last one.” But seriously, this is what to expect.

           Until next time...
           -kortni marie




No comments:

Post a Comment