Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Miss A, My Heart Melts

Miss Avery and all her sweetness is here. Her dimples and the way she smiles as she dreams is enough to make you melt and want to cuddle her forever. I had moments where I simply just didn't want to put her down. I just wanted to hold her in my arms and listen to her coo in her sleep. To calm your nerves, yes, I did leave her as a happy campers in the arms of her over joyed mama. If you missed the preview of Baby A, click here to see.
To see mama and baby belly just a few short weeks ago, click here to oooo and awwww.
And as an extra special photo for your viewing pleasure, the proud big sister! She snuck in a photo in her pink striped pajamas proud as proud can be that she had a sister of her very own.


Until next time...
-kortni marie

No comments:

Post a Comment