Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Their Fun Loving Love

Something about the beach, the sand, and the vastness of the ocean makes you go weak at the knees. Add two people in love into the mix and I don't even know what to do with myself. Did you see the preview of these two love birds? If not, check it out here.
Vacationing here in the Sunshine state, we took advantage of all that surrounded us. As a native Hoosier taking photos of two other Hoosiers (by state, Boilermakers by love) we reminisced on what Indiana holds and the wonderful state it is. We walked away with photos that will make you smile and feel as though you were there rolling in the sand and enjoying what life has to offer. They have that kind of fun loving love that is contagious. Now...  take a look ...

Shea, your eyes are to die for, girl!



The fun. The laughter. The beauty.
Are you smiling???
I am :)

Vacationing and want the photos to walk away with? I would love to capture a joyous moment in your life. E-mail me at kortni.photo@gmail.com. I would love to chat with you and put those memories into something lasting.

Until next time...
-kortni marie


No comments:

Post a Comment