Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What were you Expecting?

[Throwing my body on the trampled ground.] 
"Ok, move your left hand over to the left a smiggggin."
"Perfecto! Chin like we talked about...."
"That's right, WORK IT GIRL.!!!"

Welcome to the next two hours of your life, where I make a fool of myself and make you look stunning. If you are lucky enough to have me for your wedding, well, then you get a full days worth of this class act! Yes, I am ridiculous and yes, I know it. I am here to guide you in the process, to make sure that your photos turn out stunning, and to make this an unforgettable experience. No, you aren't going to have to pose yourself silly. And yes, I will look like I'm a few fries short of a happy meal, but everybody enjoys the ride. 
Getting professional photos done is not a daily, weekly, or even monthly habit for brides, couples, or individuals, so the nerves and what to expect always creeps up in people's minds. So here are ten simple inside statements to ease your mind.

1. I won't make you choose how you want to pose for the photos. I am here to guide you and make   sure every finger and hair is in place (Wheeewwww! Glad we got that one out in the open!).

2. I will make fun of myself and call you out if you are picking your nose ;)

3. I will keep us on schedule and make sure we don't miss out on any "must haves" of the day.

4. I am ALWAYS open to your suggestions. After all, it is all about you!

5. I will make you laugh and act a fool.

6. You will have to pretend that I'm funny.

7. You will enjoy every moment of this 'not so regular' experience.

8. We will be best friends by the end of the shoot. I hope you are ok with that.

9. I will tell you "I lied... one more..." one too many times. (I just get so excited and want to do more!)

10. You will walk away feeling like one million AND ONE dollars.
More questions? Shoot me an e-mail at kortni.photo@gmail.com and like me on Facebook.  

Until next time...
-kortni marie

No comments:

Post a Comment