Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September I Instagram

Summer has come to and end. October brings fall and all its bliss. (However, for the my first transition from summer to fall.... it still feels very similar... this could take some getting use to.)
Every month, when I put together this post, I am reminded of how wonderful of a life I have and how much love I am surrounded by. While the days have plenty of imperfections, the good will always out weigh the bad. I think this is what I value about this post. It brings me back for what I have in my life. The good moments. The people that make my life complete.  The pure bliss that I have had the privilege to be a part of. I hope you found the moments of your month that make a smile beam across your face.

Until next time...
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment