Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Mayhem I Narrative

I feel like I am having a food crisis. Dramatic? Maybe? But seriously... I have been staring at food all weekend and struggling with what I want. Nothing "hits the spot." Whomp. Whomp.

With all of that said... I thought food would be an appropriate topic of conversation for this Monday...Bring on the Mayhem.

You will eat about 35,000 cookies in your lifetime.

Every time you lick a stamp, you are consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

The drive-through line on opening day at the McDonald's restaurant in Kuwait City, Kuwait was at times seven miles long.
Would you wait? The diet coke alone might be worth it..?



Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE... and a bit salty I might add ;)
So welcome to Monday. Enjoy the day :)

Until next time...
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment