Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Mayhem I Narrative

You. Can. Do. It.

Tell me you can’t smile when you see this photo!?
Don’t you wish your coffee smiled at you! It  would probably make Monday more bearable. Let’s be serious.  
In other news… SpongeBob is real, but in need of your help to find the ocean. He is drying up! Help save him and search your streets to get him back to the ocean, singing and dancing.

In all seriousness, I am exhausted, like sunk below the “recommended lowest point you should arrive at” low. I need a time out with a CAPITAL T! But I don’t think life gives those, so you keep charging forward… or take naps in the bathroom stalls at work. One or the other, either works.
That feeling when your eyes are rollig back and you have no control of them...
Can you tell where my mind has been lately? Ha. I want my feet to hit the floor and my attitude to say, "I am ready to change the world!" I am on my way back people! Snapping back and changing the world one hour at a time.

But with pure excitement, despite the exhaustion, I tell you that I have the most beautiful bride and handsome groom to photograph this weekend as they commit to a life together as a couple. So something wonderful to look forward to seeing images of next week.

Enjoy the day all & don't forget to SMILE :)
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment