Thursday, July 5, 2012

Erick & Brandy I Engagement


Through the great vine, I got connected with this soon to be bride and groom. Erick is a 2012 graduate from Anderson University and Brandy is a recent, 2012 graduate from the University of Dayton. Both were heavily involved in sports. Their paths crossed a couple of years ago and the rest is history. She now has the bling and they will be married in June of 2013. As a result, we got to spend some quality time together on a hot, Indiana day in June to take some fun photos to show off the fabulous couple they are. Take a look at our very sunny Indiana afternoon...
Speaking of weddings, wedding season is among us and I have a magnificent wedding that I will be shooting in less than a month. I am beyond excited! Check out a wedding from last September that I shot by clicking here. And check out the bride's review here. My heart is starting to flutter, in pure excitement, just thinking about what’s ahead!
I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July holiday. I'll be seeing you.

-km

No comments:

Post a Comment