Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kennedy Wedding I Coming Soon


Holy Romantic. That’s what I have to say about this last weekend. I flew into my hometown of Indianapolis to shoot a wedding just on the outskirts of the city for the beautiful Mrs. Carol Ann and her groom, Andy. As many of you know, I am the hopeless romantic type and when romance meets real life I melt “like a popsicle on the fourth of July” (as Darla from the “Little Rascals” would say). Boy do I have a story to tell you in the coming weeks when the editing of their beautiful images is complete! To say that I was on the verge of tears, good tears, several times throughout the day would put it mildly. The day was magical and practically flawless. With that, take a look at a single image from the romantic story of Andy and Carol, the “original Kennedy’s.” 
Did you just die!? I sure did. 
-km

1 comment:

  1. Love your teaser! You have grown into quite the photographer :) Can't wait to see the rest!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete