Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Mayhem I Narrative


No frump face today ladies and gentlemen, today is Monday and the Fourth of July is this week! For a lot of people this week is marked by vacation or celebration or just a quality day off work. To say I am looking forward to it would be an understatement, the Fourth of July just so happens to be my favorite holiday. A day full of sun, time on the water (hopefully), backyard grill outs, fireworks, and freedom. I just love it! A chillaxing day filled with fireworks, friends, family, and foooooooood! No added pressures on this holiday. The only requirement is relaxation.

On that note I introduce to you this week’s version of Monday Mayhem.

























Many of you might have seen a groupon that came through. I wanted it. Real. Bad. It took all I had not to buy it. I would put any and all beverages in this all year around! It is referred to as the Suzy Kuzy! Genious right there if you ask me!

I have been looking at movers to get some goods for me a little ways away and deliver them to this pretty little box I have reserved for them to sit in. This may or may not be me this week…

Or I may invest in this…

Jealous, I know…

And in my outdoor endeavors, for the sake of my own shoulder and my pretty little red car… I know this is what happens when I am not looking. They are out to get us!

You secretly know it is true too. Don’t judge!
Happy Monday all! Hope you got a giggle or two! Bring on the week and bring it on in style!
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment