Thursday, May 17, 2012

Puppy Love

When I was in Indiana this past weekend I got to meet a very adorable new addition to the Fennig family, Ms. Oakley. My brother just got her for his birthday a couple of weeks prior. To say that my family is already attached to this little fur ball would be a HUGE understatement. So while I was home I was of course asked, "pleeeeeeaaaaaasseeeee can you take photos of the puppy!!??" So here we are on a Thursday and I am writing about a dog. It is amazing how something like a dog can steal your heart in just a moments time. If you think about it, it is pretty amazing that God made our hearts so big to love little creatures like this.
At that please meet Ms. Oakley...

Annnnnddd... it just so happened that a friend stopped by so we did a mini shoot along side of Oakley's, so meet another furry friend of Indiana!
 How fun are they! It just makes my heart happy and makes me want to snuggle up with them. You too? I thought so! Hope you are having a wonderful week!
-km

1 comment:

  1. Love those photos. Very nice shots and the puppies are all so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete