Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April I Instagram

God has continued to amaze me as the month of April came, was, and is now gone. I am still adjusting to life as a Floridian (and whatever that looks like) and enjoying the ride along the way.
So this is what my April looked like in a photo nutshell...

Sleep overs – Sweet friends – Attempting to tackle the never ending “To Do” List – a new home for a week – Easter candy – After work car washes – Making the official switch to Florida (Plates for my car) – Pool time – Relaxing Sunday mornings – Easter cookout – Meetings – New accessories from my Birthday – Garage Sale finds – Yummy breakfasts – Missing my college girls –  Traffic (Ha) – Elizabeth play time – Davis Island – First Craig’s List purchase, Miss Panama – Target browsing – Anna Maria Island – Attempted productivity with friends
***
Reflecting on such good times makes my heart smile. Now to say I am excited for May would be an understatement! Bring on the fun times and travel! WooooHoooo!
I hope your April was blessed and May is filled with great people and great times.


-km

No comments:

Post a Comment