Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SCP Workshop

6:00 am, Thursday morning I headed to Florida. Full of uncertainty and tears I got in the car to make the seventeen hour trip in my little Astra. Loaded to the max, I pulled in late that evening and was welcomed with warm arms.

The first part of my trip was a photography workshop on Saturday. I had been looking forward to attending this workshop for weeks. I want to be the best photographer that I can and to be the best, you must learn. I spent the entire day with Shay Cochrane and several other students both in the classroom and on site of a photo shoot.

Here are a few photos of our day in the classroom and on site...
And the 'models' are ordinary people with no modeling experience... just for your 411





Fabulous Shay...











I was able to capture these photos with next to no editing. Believe me when I say that.
And now my journey in Florida continues...

-km

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Kortni! :) How are you enjoying yourself in Fl now that its been a few weeks? Hope to chat again soon!

    ReplyDelete