Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jonathan & Kelsy I Engagement

I cannot tell you enough times how perfect the morning was to shoot Jonathan and Kelsy's engagement photos. The time we spent together was wonderful! Capturing new and exciting shots of the two of them as a couple at their purest form. They were troopers in meeting my ridiculous requests. I could not be more please with the outcome! I couldn't decide on pictures to cut out of the collection to show off. I even had others take a look and suggest some deletes and they finally threw up their hands and said 'use them all, you can't delete any!' That is a sign of a job well done. I hope you enjoy this sneak peak of the collection as much as I do...
Enjoy!















All I can do is smile :)

If you have not 'liked' Kortni Marie Photography on Facebook, please do so by clicking HERE or searching 'Kortni Marie Photography' in your Facebook browser.
May God bless you on this day that He has made!
-km

1 comment:

  1. Mike and I's dip picture is in the exact same spot! Photos look beautiful Kort!

    ReplyDelete