Sunday, October 2, 2011

Post Wedding

It has been one month since I shot my first wedding and I still smile when I think about the experience and the images that came from it. I thought I would share what the bride and groom got to take away from their special day before they even ordered a print. I sent this to their new home in Pittsburgh home. They have had it for about two weeks to figure out what images they would like to print into various sizes.

To me this is like a children's book that give you what a fairy tale day would look like. It is a hard back book that resembles a children's book in size and is something that they can hold onto forever.

 The inside contains every image from their wedding day that holds hundreds of memories.

While the day is over the images still remain. This is a look at what my brides have to hold and choose what images they want in frames and mounted on their walls as reminders of such a perfect day. If you did not get a chance to look at the wedding preview on my blog click here and take a look. Or just take a second or third or tenth look just for fun. Enjoy!

-km

No comments:

Post a Comment