Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ty & Monica I Engagement

Holy cuteness! Going through these photos from our shoot was so much fun! Choosing just a few to share was so incredibly hard! As a result, I cheated and snuck a few more into this blog just because I couldn't kick any more photos off to share to you all! It helps when I had two beautiful people to work with that listened well and were open to anything and everything I came up with. I am thankful for a wonderful afternoon with Ty and Monica and all the fun we came up with. I hope you love these photos as much as I do.
Enjoy!












 You like? I hope so!
Be looking for their Wedding photos next summer! I have the privilege of not only capturing their engagement, but also their very special Wedding day. Get excited because I sure am!
-km




1 comment: