Monday, April 9, 2012

Rayl Children I Portraits


The older I get, the more sentimental I get, and seeing these sweet children together just melts my heart. (UhhhhOhhhh.. I may be a basket case mother someday! Hahaha) 

I met Pam & Jason and their two beautiful children when I moved to Tampa in November. They attend Aletheia Tampa, an Acts 29 church that I now am a part of on USF’s campus. I got to know Pam and her kids at play dates during my unemployment days and have enjoyed getting to know her and her family as they have been so welcoming in my transition from Indiana to Florida.

During our shoot…Hugs turned into tickling. Holding hands turned into spinning in circles together. And laying in the grass turned into pure laughter. So here is some more preciousness to melt your heart into mush.







Tampa, Florida
Brady :: 5 years old :: 12.21.06
Shelby :: 3 years old :: 09.08.08

PS. After this shoot I went to the Tax collector’s office to officially change everything Indiana to Florida… I sat for 45 minutes (which was a breeze compared to the time I spent last time), got all of the paper work taken care of, and all that was left was for them to physically check the VIN number on my Saturn. Well it had started raining in a sky of full sun… and long story short, they do not check VIN numbers in the rain…
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
AKA. I get to go back for  a third time and then fork over my $400+ dollars. Thank you US government.
Thank you for letting me vent :)

Be looking for more photos to come!
-km

1 comment: