Monday, January 30, 2012

Reminiscing I Wedding Photography

Well we have almost made  it to February! I will say, now living in sunny Florida, making it to February from November isn't nearly as painful. With spring on it's way though, that means WEDDING SEASON! First of all, as a friend, it brings great excitement in that I get to see some of my very best friends for the weekend and celebrate together. As a photographer it brings a whole new kind of jitters, excitement, and pure joy. This year I have the privilege of shooting THREE weddings! I am willing to go anywhere a bride wants me! In that, I have been reminiscing through the first wedding I did last year. My stomach fills with butterflies and I find myself wishing it was May already so that the fun could begin! Here are a few images that have been filling my eyes as I anxiously await the wedding season of 2012!









Ahhhhhh.... Weddings. They just fill my heart. To see a more full collection of this happy day click HERE. I am excited for what is ahead. Since I am a Tampa Photographer now, the next thing on my bucket list is a beach wedding. Who will be the first!? I hope you are just as excited for wedding season  as I am.
If you are interested in booking a wedding (or portrait session) feel free to e-mail me at kortni.photo@gmail.com and I will happily do what I can.
Enjoy this start to the week and remember, spring is just around the corner!

-km

No comments:

Post a Comment