Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Joyce I Portraits

My sweet, sweet grandmother hired me to take her photograph as fall was among us. She wanted to give every member of our family a photograph of herself for us to hold on to. When my grandfather passed away in 2001, she realized that she did not have an even descent photo of him for herself or anyone else to hold on to. Since that day, she has made a point to get a photograph of each of her family members so that she would not be kicking herself in the face again. This year, she was treated like a celebrity and we went out and captured her at her finest! Despite being a grandmother, she was popping hips and giving a sweet smile for the camera. Here is what I have been hiding!
Enjoy!



 Is she not the sweetest woman!? Love her with all of my heart. Have a blessed Wednesday and honor God in all you do.
-km

No comments:

Post a Comment