Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rylee Raine I Coming Soon

I was so grateful to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with family despite being a thousand miles away from my parents and siblings for the first time over the holiday. I continue to be blessed and amazed at the love that surrounds me. Five days in Gulf Shores, Alabama with my dad's brother's family was where I spent my Thanksgiving this year.

Over this holiday I had the pleasure of meeting the newest addition to the Fennig family, Rylee Raine. Just three weeks old and precious written all over her! We took the time to do a mini shoot of Raine and a few with her BIG sister, Laura Cate. Here is a sneak peak view of one photo of the two girls just beginning their life long friendship together.

Enjoy! And look for more to come!

-km

1 comment:

  1. Precious!!!! I would have LOVED a picture like this when my kids were born!! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete