Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lucky Girl I Personal

A lucky, lucky girl am I. My parents took time out of their chaotic schedule to come and spend a week in Tampa annnnnnnnnnnnd bring all of my treasures (or junk as my mom would say) down to my new home in Florida. I guess that means I am becoming more official in my residency. To say they had a car load would be an understatement. If you know my mother, you should ask her to see photos. But no fear, their golf clubs made it down to play a couple of rounds during Florida's off season.

I am so very thankful for the evenings I had to spend with two of the most influential and amazing people in my life. The moments walking along the water, looking at homes, asking those off the wall questions of each other, and landing two free desserts for the week. That's right folks! We got dessert free, at not one, but TWO restaurants this week. (I think that is success it itself.) 

I am beyond blessed not only to have people like this in my life, but to call them my parents and to be loved to the moon and back. 'Thank you' doesn't begin to say it, but I am lost for words that would encompass what my heart feels. So thank you and I love you both to the moon and back as well :)

Until next time...

-km

No comments:

Post a Comment