Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eric & Anna I Engagement

And here we are! The photos are complete and I am able to share my art with all of you. This is my favorite part...the feed back! I love to see who likes what and what are peoples claim on "favorites." It's funny how much they vary between each person. Either way, here they are! With a perfect Indiana summer night to capture these moments that are forever theirs, I am happy to share what I have created. Both Anna and Eric made it easy on me with their laid back attitudes and flexibility. Anna even gave me permission to touch him (Eric) to help her figure out what to do. Ha. We had a wonderful time and were able to catch up on each others lives. I am thankful and honored to be a part of this exciting piece of their lives. At that I won't delay any longer.....

Take a peak!




 









 So many favorites! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do!

-km

No comments:

Post a Comment