Friday, May 6, 2011

Manbeck I Maternity

Babies are in the air! You look around and there are baby bumps on bellies everywhere you turn. Kelly is one of those women. With just a couple more weeks to go until she gets to meet her precious baby boy, she took a moment to pause and capture this moment in the lives of both her and her family. I have known Kelly all my life. She was the first call on the babysitting list for quite some time and now she is soon to be a mother of two. We started on the Circle of downtown Indianapolis and ventured just a couple of blocks from that for the afternoon. Kelly is an adorable little pregnant woman and spending time with her, her husband Jonathan, and entertaining little Ian was a blessing to my day. 
Thank you Manbeck Family! I am excited for what is ahead for you!



-km

No comments:

Post a Comment