Thursday, April 21, 2011

Howard Family

Working at the Indianapolis Zoo, you meet a great deal of people. However, I was fortunate enough to meet Carol. I have been able to get to know her over the months and greatly appreciate the woman she is. I had the opportunity to photograph her family one November afternoon. Somehow we were blessed with great weather while winter was upon us. I got to meet her wonderful, fun-loving daughter, Gracie, and husband, Joe, for the first time and then off we went to capture the moments of a lifetime. The time we had together was wonderful and I am very pleased with the results. Despite Carol's thinking, seeing Gracie full throttle, filled me with excitement for the day I will have a daughter of my own to bribe with animal crackers and dress is pink furry coats. I am thankful for the opportunity and loved our afternoon together.








 One Happy Girl

She loves her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment